Be part of the latest projects we have going on at Mind Springs Health & West Springs Hospital.
Youth Resiliency Program
PREPARING YOUTH FOR LIFELONG SUCCESS
A curriculum for middle school students that uses the principles of positive psychology to identify and nurture character strengths and build emotional resilience.
I’m interested in supporting the Youth Resiliency Program
Mental Health First Aid
RESPONDING TO A MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS SHOULD BE THE SAME AS RESPONDING TO A HEART ATTACK
- Just as CPR helps you assist an individual having a heart attack, Mental Health First Aid helps you identify, understand and respond to signs of addiction and mental illness
- Mind Springs Health plans to DOUBLE the number of people on Western Slope that receive Mental Health First Aid training
Learn more about Mental Health First Aid and our “Train the Trainer” initiative
Upcoming Train the Trainer Events:
- Eagle County Training: July 29-31
- Breckenridge Training: August 12-16
- Keystone Training: October 7-11
I’m interested in supporting Mental Health First Aid
Implementing new treatment protocols to provide appropriate individual and group therapies based on the acuity of symptoms
Mind Springs Health was honored with the prestigious 2019 Sherman Award for Excellence in Patient Engagement for its innovative Phase-based Care program. Read the full press release.
Learn more about Phase-based Care